- December 20, 2018: Our paper on using contrasting options to learn complex generalization problems was accepted at ICLR 2019!
- October 31, 2018 Our review (with David GT Barrett and Jakob H Macke) on methods to analyze both biological and artifical neural networks is out on arXiv!
- September 17, 2018: I've moved back to the US and joined Facebook AI Research (FAIR) in Menlo Park, CA!
- September 5, 2018: Our paper on representational similarity was accepted at NIPS 2018!
- July 11, 2018: Our DeepMind blog post on our recent ICML 2018 paper on measuring abstract reasoning was released!
- June 21, 2018: Our Google AI blog post on our recent paper on representational similarity was released!
- June 14, 2018: Our paper describing Generative Query Networks has been published in Science!
- May 11, 2018: Our paper on measuring abstract reasoning was accepted at ICML 2018!
- March 21, 2018: Our DeepMind blog post on our ICLR 2018 paper was released!
- January 29, 2018: Our paper on the relationship between generalization, robustness, and interpretability was accepted at ICLR 2018!